[Kde-bindings] qtruby: Qt::TextView issue?

Arash Abedinzadeh thunfisch at thunfisch.org
Tue Sep 21 03:12:23 UTC 2004

Hi,

I noticed a weird behavior of qtruby and Qt::TextView respectively. I wrote
a small script (attached), which starts a connection to an IRC server,
reads everything that comes into the socket and adds the received strings
to the Qt::TextView object. The problem is that somehow the widget needs
some kind of signal, like a resize event, a mouseclick or something like
that to draw the new strings.

But actually I'm not even sure whether it's a qtruby issue or if messed up
something in my code. Could someone please take a look at it? Thanks.

Regards,

--
Thunfisch