[Kde-bindings] ruby+korundum app crashes at exit

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 08:11:35 UTC 2004

On Monday 11 October 2004 00:23, Thibauld Favre wrote:
> I wasn't able to spot exactly what made my app crash again but the fact is
> that it crashes again from time to time at exit. If you play with the UI a
> little bit, you should be able to get a crash at exit rather easily.
I couldn't get the app to run because it needed the mysql extension, and so
I'll have to find that and download it. But I've added a flag which gets set
when KDE::Application has returned from exec(), and after that Korundum won't
attempt to delete C++ instances anymore. So I hope that fixes the crashes.

I don't think normal C++ apps go round deleting all their widgets before
terminating either, and as long as the top level app is deleted I think this
should be ok.