[Kde-bindings] Undefined Reference to 'typeinfo for ....

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed May 19 14:32:17 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 14:23, Fabien Renaud wrote:
> I have now some errors like this :
>

> QScrollBar.java:9: org.kde.qt.QScrollBar is not abstract and does not
> override abstract method bound(int) in org.kde.qt.QRangeControlInterface
> public class QScrollBar extends QWidget implements QRangeControlInterface {
>      ^
I've had a look at QScrollBar.java that was generated from the Qt 3.2 headers,
and it has a bound(int) method ok. So I wonder why does it work with Qt 3.x
headers, but not Qt 2.3.x ones? I'm not sure. I've attached QScrollBar.java
that was generated for the KDE 3.2 release, and it has a bound(int) method
ok. I'm not sure why kalyptus would work with Qt 2, but not Qt 3 here.

> QPopupMenu.java:46: org.kde.qt.QPopupMenu is not abstract and does not
> override abstract method findItem(int) in org.kde.qt.QMenuDataInterface
> public class QPopupMenu extends QFrame implements QMenuDataInterface {
>        ^
> QMenuBar.java:46: org.kde.qt.QMenuBar is not abstract and does not
> override abstract method findItem(int) in org.kde.qt.QMenuDataInterface
> public class QMenuBar extends QFrame implements QMenuDataInterface {
>

> And there is some classes which use Calendar whereas they not import
> java.util. Is there a problem or it´s me ?
That sounds like a bug - please post the header and the java code generated,
and I'll try and reproduce it. I had a look for the Qt/E 2.3.4 sources to
download and build on LinuxPPC, but I couldn't find anything.

-- Richard