[Kde-bindings] Undefined Reference to 'typeinfo for ....

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed May 19 07:17:30 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 10:14, Fabien Renaud wrote:
> Another question : is it possible to compile kalyptus from kdebindings
> 3.x with qte 2.x because I have this during configure :
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2) (library qte-mt) not
> found. Please check your installation!
Kalyptus is just a perl program, so it shouldn't really need to check for the
Qt libs. It just needs running like this:

$ kalyptus -fjni <all the qt headers>

Then copy the .java sources for the classes in the Qt 2.x qtjava project, and
remove any sources that weren't generated and aren't needed anymore.