[Kde-bindings] kjsembed/docs/embedding/simple-embed compile issue - libkjsembed.so

Peter Hyman pete4abw at comcast.net
Sat May 8 14:27:14 UTC 2004

the library libkjsembed.so cannot be located when Making this directory.

I had to move the file libkjsembed.la from kdebindings/kjsembed to
simple-embed and kdebindings/kjsembed/.libs/libkjsembed.so to
simple-embed/.libs in order to complete compiling. Probably a small
Makefile adjustment.

I discovered this because I re-made qt and all the references to the old
qt directory were invalid. Since kdebindings was already installed in
kde/libs., the compiler WAS finding the .la files, but they had
incorrect qt library information. After removing the outdated libraries
and remaking kdebindings, this error popped up.

Regards
--
Peter Hyman