[Kde-bindings] clib test app not working...

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Mar 23 18:07:12 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is the clib program in kdebindings/qtc/clib/ supposed to work ?
Looking at the code, I assume it's supposed to bring up a window, and
such, but it doesn't do so for me.  It just starts, gives an error
about a slot not being defined, and then keeps running without
any visible activity.  I have attached to it a couple of times with
gdb, and apparently it's stuck in a qt_QWidget_show call, but I can't
find the real cause.  Anyway, I can give you more useful debug stuff
if necessary, but first tell me if it's supposed to not do this...

cheers
domi