[Kde-bindings] Re: py(Qt|KDE) and KDE CVS

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Tue Mar 23 09:38:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:32:10 +0000, Marcus <mathpup at mylinuxisp.com> wrote:
> I happen to disagree. SMOKE might be nice for scripting languages, but
> it is far too difficult to use, and there seems to be no documentation
> for how to use it. When I first looked at SMOKE, it looked like a big
> mess, and it still looks like that to me.

sorry to say this but, this is *pathetic* reasoning.
yeah i admit it ain't trivial but dang if *i* can
understand it, everyone should be able.

also haven't u read the rest of the thread? richard
also said that smoke is useful for c# / java. i'm not
gonna bitch about people in oss wasting their time writing
"stub" code cus they are too lazy to understand something to
trivialize it (it happens everywhere in oss anyway, why should
i start moaning today), but when making statements that just
don't correlate with the rest of the thread at hand, i am
forced to take note.

mvg,
Alex