[Kde-bindings] Re: py(Qt|KDE) and KDE CVS

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Mar 23 08:37:46 UTC 2004

( just some comments, I'm not going to get involved in the discussion
about where PyKDE and PyQt should be.  Or maybe I'm only going to say
that I'd also like it in kdebindings, if possible, but that's just my
opinion )

Simon Edwards writes:

> Distro support for kdebindings appears to be spotty. Mandrake don't
> package it. FreeBSD don't either.

Neither does Debian atm, but I'm (slowly) working on improving that...

> Conectiva 9 have kdebindings-c-devel,

I hope they haven't packaged things like qtc and kdec, cause Richard
Dale told me their interfaces aren't stable, and they're not meant for
public use yet.

cheers
domi

P.S.: (sorry for that mail last night, I really was drunk ;) )