[Kde-bindings] Re: py(Qt|KDE) and KDE CVS

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Mon Mar 22 23:01:29 UTC 2004

we ain't gnome i happen to like large repos
the reason behind kdebindings current huge size
is simple. crap bindings. yay for smoke.

look at kdeextragear-(1|2|3) for inspiration
as to how the packaging thing can be solved
its obvious that kdebindings ain't a single
package for distros. i'm glad that connectiva/helio
actually have a clue.

i'll be working on getting korundum into gentoo
at some point in the future.

we distribute kdebindings as a single tarball?
eeek. yeah i agree with you here. we should be
doing the kdeextragear like thing.

> Why do I only see KDE programs written in C++?

cus everyone sucks

mvg,
Alex