[Kde-bindings] more feed back on qtruby-cvs 2004-06-22

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Wed Jun 23 06:00:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 02:07:35PM +1000, jm wrote:
> mostly nit picking stuff
>
> qtruby-cvs/qtruby/rubylib/examples/qt-examples/forever/forever.rb not
> executable

thanks. now if only i could figure out how
to change a file permission in cvs :P

> this seems to be the case with some of the other examples as well -
> either not exec and/or "-w".

right. env sucks. i'll remove the -w's.
wish someone knew how to do this properly
i hear people telling me to use env every
few months but i never managed to actaully
get it working properly... maybe -- -w or
so. i'll try later on tonight.

> rbuic seems to work although I haven't done more that give it a ui file
> and check it generated parsable ruby.

same as me :) richards the guy here.
which reminds me that theres a reported
bug in non-latin character usage in .ui