[Kde-bindings] PyQt/PyKDE status?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Jun 4 19:10:03 UTC 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 20:38, Paul Pacheco wrote:
> I can see in the feature plan for 3.3 that pyqt and pykde will be included.
> However, as of today, they are not in cvs, and the last post on the subject
> is 3 months old. Being in love with pyqt and pykde, I would very much like
> this to happen.

As a matter of fact I was working on PyQT/PyKDE and kdebindings when you email
appear in KMail 2 minutes ago. (Now I'm stopped and I'm writing email. ;-) ).
I've been working on it all this week, basically taking most of SIP's
(=binding generator program) C++ output and wrapping the autotools build
system from kdebinding around it. So yeah, it is in progress...

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/