[Kde-bindings] Problems builing RUBY binding

Dominique Devriese devriese at kde.org
Fri Jun 4 10:03:31 UTC 2004

Alex Martin Ugalde writes:

> Hi folks,
> 	I'm trying to compile kde ruby binding, but i'm experiencing
> problems to compile de qtruby, getting the following error (at
> linking time):

Can you try the attached patch against Qt.cpp ?

( Save the patch, go to the directory with Qt.cpp, run
"patch -p0 < qtruby-compile.patch", and recompile )

Rationale: man asprintf says you need to define _GNU_SOURCE before
including stdio.h if you want to use vasprintf.

Let us know if this works for you, if so, I'll be committing it...

cheers
domi