[Kde-bindings] Release at the end of the month

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:08:59 UTC 2004

Greetings,
	Over in kjsembed land we fixed a ton of bugs that where in 3.2, and added
a few features that made it more usable.  Are there any other bindings
projects that could gain from a new release at the end of the month here?

	I noticed a huge number of java commits, so I wanted to see if we should
have a full release here in a few weeks.  It might make it easier on
packagers.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser

--
--:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
--:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publickey.asc
--:Jabber: geiseri at geiseri.myip.org
--:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in
--:   pairs to Cape Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown