[Kde-bindings] Re: QtJava not working

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Apr 3 13:16:59 UTC 2004

Richard Dale writes:
> OK, it should all be fine in both the HEAD and 3.2 branches. There
> were also a couple of java sources missing from the kdejava project,
> so I've re-added them too to both branches.

Great, I've now managed to compile and run several qtjava and kdejava
test apps ( I'm quite impressed by KScribble, btw ;) ) !  The only
problem left is that I get some ugly console output about some
exceptions that were thrown.  Do you want me to file a bug report on
that, or mail you the output that I get or ... ?

I'm now working on packaging the juic program.  After that I'm going
to test the other bindings.  Packaging kdebindings is a lot of work,
but I feel like I'm making good progress :)

thanks a lot !
domi