[Kde-bindings] Re: QtJava not working

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Apr 3 12:09:17 UTC 2004

Richard Dale writes:

> On Friday 02 April 2004 19:47, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>> Richard Dale writes:
>> > You should just need qtjava.jar on the classpath, and
>> > libqtjava.so on the library path, and it all should be fine.
>>
>> Well, it's not working for me :(
>>
>> Do you perhaps have any idea what's wrong in the attached shell
>> session ?  If you need more info, please ask.
> It was similar to the other bug you found - QtSupport.java was in
> the KDevelop project, but it didn't add it to the Makefile.am, and
> so it wasn't in the qtjava.jar. I've fixed that in both the HEAD and
> release branches.

Yes, apparently, you're still missing some files...

> I wonder how many other sources might be missing from the
> Makefile.am though - I might have to write some sort of script to
> check.

Here's a simple script, and its output:
domi: ~/src/3_2_BRANCH/kdebindings/qtjava/javalib/org/kde/qt> for i in *.java; do if ! grep -q $i Makefile.am; then echo $i; fi; done
Qt.java
QWizardSignals.java
QWorkspaceSignals.java
QXmlAttributes.java
QXmlContentHandlerInterface.java
QXmlDeclHandlerInterface.java
QXmlDefaultHandler.java
QXmlDTDHandlerInterface.java
QXmlEntityResolverInterface.java
QXmlErrorHandlerInterface.java
QXmlInputSource.java
QXmlLexicalHandlerInterface.java
QXmlLocator.java
QXmlParseException.java
QXmlReader.java

Can you please fix this, cause I can't work with KDevelop ?

thanks
domi