[Kde-bindings] can't autoconf

cies cies at showroommama.nl
Sat Oct 18 21:29:27 UTC 2003

maybe a very dumb question, but I believe I can say I tried hard enough to
find the answer by my self:

how do i compile the kdebindings?

the INSTALL says:

"""The file `configure.in' is used to create `configure' by a program
called `autoconf'.  You only need `configure.in' if you want to change
it or regenerate `configure' using a newer version of `autoconf'."""

I cant find an configure.in only a configure.in.in which wont generate a
nice ./configure file when autoconfed.

BTW im only intested in the dcop bindings for python. I would be very happy if
anyone can tell me how to seperately compile only this...

Please CC me in cauz im not yet on the list,
cheers,
cies.