[Kde-bindings] A sample of our subset of QtC

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at jowenn.at
Sat Jan 11 12:03:07 UTC 2003

Hi

For .Net/Mono/pnet you have to track both, the managed and the reall c++
object to be able to handle repartending of widgets (eg
QWidget::reparent) and derived classes correctly, without risking that
one of them gets deleted by the garbage collector, that's what Adam
tries to do with the managedObject void* pointer. It makes things easier
Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger