[Kde-bindings] next parser draft

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 11:21:17 UTC 2003

new features:
command-line option for classname: -c QClass
operators
const
enum constants
qualifiers: public/private/protected/virtual/static/volatile
default argument detection
un-typedefing (WId becomes 'long unsigned int')
type qualification (BackgroundMode becomes 'Qt::BackgroundMode')
hiding internal compiler functions: /^__/
constructor/destructor flagging

There's more, probably. I've just forgotten. My 348 lines of code are
attached.

As for default arguments, I'm not going to attempt to decompile them.
It's probably legitimate to do void foo(int = func() * func()); most
any sort of expression is allowed, really. Instead, I just pretend
there are really two separate functions:

foo()
foo(int)

I'll probably add support for function/method pointer arguments, which
requires a bit of effort to get right. Since I undo all the typedefs,
they crop up in places (read: KDE).

Enjoy!
Ashley Winters