[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 09:04:36 UTC 2003

--- Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes, this is a great idea - it would allow you to build 'communities'
> and a
> network infrastructure into your apis.

Great! that is the idea.
Collect all the mails, all the docs, all the chats, all the cvs logs,
the bugs everything that is related to the code in a central place
(logically) around the api.

the other idea is to be able to have many hosts, each host who serves
an API would be able to export snapshots of all the metadata to all who
are interested.

in the end we will arrive at a way of programming that is code
independant, where programs can be represented as huge sets of logical
rdf statements that can be compiled into machine language or any other
langugage of choice.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont