[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 08:37:15 UTC 2003

-- James Michael DuPont <mdupont777 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey Ashley,
> I am happy you liked my idea about uris as types .
>
> I found an older entry on my wiki about this, does not say much, just
> the idea itself.
> http://deego.gnufans.org/intrspctr.pl?NodeUris
> I have some more stuff written down somewhere....

Yeah, your URI thing was immediately applicable to what I was looking
for. What I need is your information tree so I can gather information
using URIs instead of just using them as identifiers. :)

> instread of mirror, you could also use a cool name like intrspctr:

Could you have picked a project name with more consonants? How about an
acronym... jmdi://? ;)

Ashley Winters