[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Sat Aug 2 13:21:36 UTC 2003

heya Ashley.

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 12:27:15PM -0700, Ashley Winters wrote:
> If anyone feels compelled to take a look, it's in the gcc-xml branch of
> PerlQt's cvs:
>
> cvs -d:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/perlqt \
>     co -r gcc-xml PerlQt-3/XML

shame that its on sf.net :(

> That will be my playground for generating an XML API for Qt/KDE for the
> forseeable future. I'm planning on having an XML file created by the
> framework sometime this week, after which I'll tackle generating the
> QtC-alike library.
>
> I've had my fill of working exclusively with Qt... I'm not releasing
> anything that doesn't work with KDE as well. :)

yay :)

okay. just to check if i've got this right.
kalyptus would be partially replaced by this
then smoke would be modified to use the xml api.
and in principle perlqt/kde and *ruby would not
really require all that much work other than a
few namespace changes and a ton of data type
(de)marshallers?

cheers,
Alex