[Kde-bindings] PyKDE Release

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Apr 7 08:06:56 UTC 2003

The most recent release of PyKDE (PyKDE-3.5-1 - Python bindings for
KDE) is now available at http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pykde.
As always it relies on Phil Thompson's sip and PyQt (version 3.5 is
required for each). A few minor bugs have popped up already, so it
might be worth waiting for the first bugfix release, which will be
out in a few days (after I get my taxes done).

This release supports KDE from 2.1.1 through 3.1.1 and covers the
major KDE libs (kdecore, kdeui, kio, kfile, kparts, khtml and
others).

This is kind of an interim version to make KDE 3.1 support
available and fix some bugs from earlier versions. I'm still
working on improving testing, docs and example programs.

Jim