Interest in hosting Akademy 2018

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 7 22:04:09 UTC 2017

El dimecres, 7 de juny de 2017, a les 1:28:56 CEST, stefan at derkits.at va
escriure:
> Hey,
>
> On 07.06.2017 01:06, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> >> -) What sort of accomodation is wanted for the sposored accomodation?
> >> Single/Twin rooms only or would dormitories also be OK?
> >
> > What do you mean by dormitory, the US or the UK meaning? :D
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormitory
>
> Interesting difference ;) UK meaning,a hostel room with more than 2 beds
> (e.g. 4 to 12 beds).

We've had it in the past, 12 people in a room is just not good, people don't
rest enough and you don't want people travelling half around the world to
learn and work and then they can't do neither because they didn't get any
sleep.

4 "may" be OK, but I honestly think having the single/double room option is
the sweet spot.

Cheers,
  Albert