Akademy 2018 Proposal: Vienna

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Jul 23 10:53:31 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Stefan Derkits <stefan at derkits.at> wrote:
> Hello KDE e.V. Board,
>
> please find attached the full proposal for Akademy 2018 in Vienna.
>
> If you have any questions regarding the proposal, feel free to contact me.
>
> Greetings,
> Stefan
> (on behalf the Organizing Team & the KDE AT community)

Dear Vienna Akademy 2018 team,
We are happy to tell you that your proposal is the one selected for
hosting Akademy 2018!
\o/

We especially appreciated there was a big local team with experience
in open source and even including some longstanding KDE members.
Furthermore, it's also interesting to have it in a big city in Europe
such as Vienna.

We are looking forward to working together. As soon as Akademy 2017
ends we will add you guys to the mailing list so we can start the
preparations, one of the first things to figure out: the date.

Lydia will announce it this evening at the closing of Akademy 2017.

Congratulations!
Aleix