GCompris release 2.4

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:10:23 BST 2022

 Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of GCompris version 2.4.
You can read more about it on our website:
https://gcompris.net/index-en.html#2022-04-13.

The most important change is the reduction of the size of all the packages
(compressing images using webp instead of png/jpg).

There are also images updates for multiple activities like "Erase", and
multiple bug fixes (especially for distributions using Qt5.15 for
"Renewable energy" and "Watercycle" activities).

And as usual you can download it from our download page:
https://gcompris.net/downloads-en.html.

Thank you all,

Timothée & Johnny