Tellico 3.2 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun May 26 03:14:42 BST 2019

I've made Tellico 3.2 available, with tweaks to the user interface, new
data sources, some other improvements and bug fixes.

http://tellico-project.org/tellico-32-released
http://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-3.2.tar.xz
MD5: e251dbc5591c12c26cfb645db18216c4

Features
* Updated documentation.
* Added capability to dock collection views side-by-side.
* Improved speed when merging collections (Bug 349410).
* Added Moby Games data source.
* Added ComicVine data source.
* Updated Amazon data source to include localized data from Brazil,
Australia, India, Mexico, and Turkey.
* Updated IGDB.com data source.
* Updated TheGamesDB.net data source (Bug 407811).
* Updated Visual Novel Database data source.
* Updated KinoPoisk.ru data source (Bug 403185).

Bug Fixes
* Fixed bug with setting IMDB rating in various locales (Bug 401894).
* Corrected server for National Library of Lithuania (Bug 404743).
* Don't open a blank entry for editing when collection has not been saved
(Bug 405191).
* Fix build against ICU 64.1 and later (Gentoo Bug 685460).

There were some deep user interface changes, so please let me know if
anything behaves badly. Thanks!

Robby