Version 1.3.0 of KEurocalc is out

Eric Bischoff bischoff at kde.org
Fri Jun 28 18:31:22 BST 2019

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that KEurocalc 1.3.0 is out. KEurocalc is a currency
converter and calculator.

It is its first version for KF 5. Previous version was for KDE 4. Apart from
that, there should not be any functional difference. I apologize it took so
long to port to KF 5 and do a release.

Version 1.3.1 should follow in about one month, with more translations, and
some fixes.

I used this GPG key fingerprint: F9779B310BC6A499225C2AE322F405FE5EE3F11C .

Many thanks to Luigi Toscano who kindly helped me during the release process.

Best,

--
Eric Bischoff