Hex editor Okteta 0.26.2 released

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jul 2 13:03:18 BST 2019

Hi,

Okteta 0.26.2 has been released.

Packagers: please take a look at the top-level file README.packagers and
consider adapting the sub-package recommendations there if you have not yet.
Some packaging known to me could be more fine-grained when it comes to
separation of public libraries and the KParts plugin.

About Okteta:
Okteta is an editor & viewer for the raw data of files. Its functionality is
mainly implemented in software libraries with a public API and thus also
available to other software.

Learn more at https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/okteta

Changes since 0.26.1:
* Fixed: replacing content backwards no longer skips some content
* Fixed: "From Cursor" in search dialog now disabled with "In Selection" on
* Fixed: "In Selection" disabled now if there is nothing selected
* Fixed: search dialog now modal to prevent unsupported interaction with app
* Improved: maximum array size in structures extended to 64K (#371790)
* Translations improved (ko)

Download from:
    https://download.kde.org/stable/okteta/0.26.2/src/

sha256:
    bb8d819af1d2d7ebb286542918985afcd1937f0ec6172180ff5b1acc5383684c
    okteta-0.26.2.tar.xz

Signed with my PGP key (uploaded to key servers, no-one signed yet):
    E191 FD5B E6F4 6870 F09E 82B2 024E 7FB4 3D01 5474
    Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org>
    okteta-0.26.2.tar.xz.sig

Cheers
Friedrich