Elisa 0.2.80 released

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:31:48 BST 2018

--- Description ---

Elisa is a music player developed by the KDE community that strives to be
simple and nice to use. We also recognize that we need a flexible product to
account for the different workflows and use-cases of our users.

We focus on a very good integration with the Plasma desktop of the KDE
community without compromising the support for other platforms (other Linux
desktop environments, Windows and Android).

We are creating a reliable product that is a joy to use and respects our users
privacy. As such, we will prefer to support online services where users are in
control of their data.

Elisa v0.2.80 is a beta release of version 0.3.

Download available at:
https://download.kde.org/unstable/elisa/0.2.80/elisa-0.2.80.tar.xz

GPG signature:
https://download.kde.org/unstable/elisa/0.2.80/elisa-0.2.80.tar.xz.sig

Public key: Fingerprint=267B F70F 7905 C272 3B02  4326 7D0F 74F0 5C22 F553
(Matthieu Gallien)

--- Links ---

Websites:
* https://community.kde.org/Elisa