Release of KIMAP2 0.1.0

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 3 11:54:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of KIMAP2 0.1.0.

The tarball can be found here:
    https://download.kde.org/unstable/kimap2/0.1.0/src/kimap2-0.1.0.tar.xz.mirrorlist

While KIMAP2 the successor of KIMAP, KIMAP will stick around for the
time being for kdepim.
KIMAP and KIMAP2 are completely coinstallable: library names,
namespaces, envirionment variables etc. have all been adjusted
accordingly.

KIMAP2 is actively used in sink and is fully functional, but we do not
yet guarantee API or ABI stability (this will mark the 1.0 release).
If you need API stability rather sooner than later, please do get in
touch with me.

Given that this is the first release it's not unlikely that I've missed
some things.
Please let me know if you see any issues.

This library is free of translatable strings, so no need for any
translations.

For more information see:
    https://cmollekopf.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/release-of-kimap2-0-1-0/

Cheers,