Amarok 2.9 beta released

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 22:22:44 UTC 2015

Dear all,

the Amarok Team is happy to announce we just released Amarok 2.9 beta
(2.8.90) which prepares the way to our last release depending on KDE4
and Qt4.

http://download.kde.org/stable/amarok/2.8.90/src/amarok-2.8.90.tar.xz.mirrorlist

For more details about this beta release please see our web page at
http://amarok.kde.org

Indeed, we already started the port to Qt5 and kf5, please don't
hesitate to ask on IRC or on our development mailing list
amarok-devel at kde.org for more informations about the stage of the
ongoing work. We also welcome every helping hand :)

For the Amarok Team,

Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org