Kawaii Emoji Messenger 0.1 Beta 1

Francesco Mondello faster3ck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 23:35:24 UTC 2013

Name: Kawaii Emoji Messenger
Version: 0.1 Beta 1
Type: KDE Web Application
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
http://kawaii-emoji-messenger.sourceforge.net/
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=162501

 Kawaii Emoji Messenger is a multiplatform
Facebook client based on the idea of bringing
emoji on desktop.
Through Kawaii Emoji Messenger you can use a full
set of emoji in you Facebook conversations,
statuses and comments in the easiest way.

Why do Kawaii Emoji Messenger shows me the mobile
version of Facebook?
The answer is simple: Facebook does not allow
emoji on its web version for browsers. In the
other hand, it\'s possible to use emoji on the
mobile version of Facebook.

Notice that Kawaii Emoji Messenger is currently in
its alpha stage so you could find it a little
unstable and incomplete.
With your support Kawaii Emoji Messenger will
become more stable in order to give to the user
the best user experience.
Moreover it will be enriched with a lot of new
features.
If you want to help me you can reporting me bugs,
missing features and suggestions.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/