RCSMonitor 0.1

Benjamin Eikel kdelook at eikel.org
Mon Mar 12 23:34:22 UTC 2012

Name: RCSMonitor
Version: 0.1
Type: Plasmoid Script
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://www.eikel.org/projects/plasma
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=149513

 In March 2012, I wanted to have a Plasmoid that
is able to display the status of a Subversion
repository.	Because I could not find a working
Plasmoid for that task, I began to develop a new
one.

SubversionDataEngine is a data engine that can be
used by Plasmoids. I have written this data engine
using Python. The data engine is able to extract
the latest Subversion revision from a URL. 	If a
path to a working copy of a Subversion repository
is given to the engine, the URL is extraced
automatically. For the Subversion access, pysvn is
used.

RCSMonitor is implemented using QML. It can be
configured to use either a path to a Subversion
working copy, or a URL of a Subversion repository.
It fetches the information about the latest
revision using the SubversionDataEngine.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/