Vascular profiling system (US)

John Anders sales at commeter.com
Fri Jun 8 10:47:31 UTC 2012

Dear sir,

The VPS-2000 is a prescriptive device intended for use by health care
professionals, designed to assist in the detection of peripheral
vascular diseases.

The device is capable of measuring non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP),
ECG (lead I), non-invasive pulse waveforms, heart sounds, and capable
of calculating specific clinically recognized indices of ABI
(Ankle-Brachial Index) and PWV (Pulse Wave Velocity), as an index of
arterial wall stiffness and the potential presence or degree of
peripheral arterial disease (PAD).

We are seeking for exclusive distributor in your country, should you
have any interest, please don't hesitate to let me know. I hope to
work with you to make mutual successes.

Regards,

John Anders

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.commeter.com/lists/lt.php?id=YkwCUFcBUUlTV0wKCAsEXA%3D%3D

Forward a Message to Someone
http://www.commeter.com/lists/lt.php?id=YkwCUFcBV0lTV0wKCAsEXA%3D%3D

--