Preparation for EPSO Competition (kde-announce-apps at kde.org)

European Training Institute eutraining at eutraining.be
Wed Nov 9 10:17:46 UTC 2011

http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?l=&t=nrpl&e=28fv

http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?h=www.eurobrussels.com%2Fcount%2FETI2EBCounter.php&t=nrpl&e=28fv&n=eurobrussels
European Training Institute ( ETI)

EPSO MODULE I: Next session 24th November 2011

Our EPSO modules have been specifically designed to prepare you for the whole EU concourse selection process.

EPSO Module I is an interactive 1-day seminar with extensive support material, delivered by senior trainers on EPSO competition and recruitment methods. It provides participants with a comprehensive crash course on how to pass the first round of selection and is directly related to the EPSO concourse.

  - Download pdf programme http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?h=www.e-t-i.be%2Fdownload%2Fpe_EPSO.pdf&t=nrpl&e=28fv (includes order form to send by fax)
  - Enroll online Module I http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?h=www.e-t-i.be%2Fenroll2_09.asp%3Fseminar%3D26&t=nrpl&e=28fv

If you want to know more about European Training Institute (ETI), its Faculty and full range of Public and Customised Seminars, contact us:

by Phone: +32(0)2 400 77 30 or by Fax: +32(0)2 732 75 25
or visit our website at: http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?h=www.e-t-i.be&t=nrpl&e=28fv | mailto:info at e-t-i.be

If you want to know more about European Training Institute (ETI), its Faculty and full range of Public and Customised Seminars contact us:

by Phone: +32(0)2 400 77 30 or by Fax: +32(0)2 732 75 25
or visit our website at: www.e-t-i.be http://www.eutraining.be/tracking/r.emt?l=&t=nrpl&e=28fv | mailto:info at e-t-i.be

©2011 ETI. All rights reserved.