Emerging Plasmoid 1.0

Leonardo Freitas leonardo.guilherme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:57:17 UTC 2011

Name: Emerging Plasmoid
Version: 1.0
Type: Plasmoid Binary
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
https://github.com/leonardo2d/emerging-plasmoid
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=147414

 Emerging plasmoid displays information about the
ongoing gentoo install process through emerge
using progress bars.

It displays information about the current building
package, its ETA and percentage of completion. It
does also display information about the total
build process, how many packages are installed out
of a total and a percentage of completion.

It uses an modified version of genlop as its
backend
([url]gentoo-portage.com/app-portage/genlop[/url])
to process the emerge log.

Install information in its README

Please note that you need perl installed (the same
dependencies that genlop have. having genlop
installed and running might help).

[b]Help needed:[/b]
[li]I do not know how to unlink width from height
so you can resize them independently. Do you know?
Help-me.[/li]
[li]This package needs an ebuild. Help me if you
know how/want to do it[/li]
[li]This package needs an plasmapkg - do you know
how to build them? Want to help?

JOB RECOMMENDATION:

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/