Soprano 2.7.0 released
trueg at kde.org
Thu Aug 4 13:11:59 UTC 2011
Soprano 2.7.0 is finally there with a full port to Raptor2 thanks to the
work by Smit Shah and Artem Serebinsky. Changed as compared to the 2.6
* Use the new Virtuoso parameter XAnyNormalization to use normalized
accents for full-text searching by default.
* Updated NAO Vocabulary namespace to include changes from SDO 0.7.
* Added method LiteralValue::fromVariant which provides some useful
* Fixed incorrect binding names counting in redland queries.
* Ported Raptor serializer and parser plugins to Raptor2.
Grab the sources and build your packages.
Soprano (formerly known as QRDF) is a library which provides a highly
usable object-oriented C++/Qt4 framework for RDF data. It uses different
RDF storage solutions as backends through a simple plugin system.
Soprano is targetted at desktop applications that need a RDF data
storage solution. It has been optimized for easy usage and simplicity.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps