kwindecofallback 0.1

Elyess ZOUAGHI zouaghi.elyess at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:24:36 CEST 2010

Name: kwindecofallback
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE System Tool
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=132471

 I needed a way to switch kwin decoration library
to a less ressource consuming and less buggy
(kwin3_oxygen, kwin3_plastik) when i desactivate
desktop effects and restore my default decoartion
library (kwin3_aurore, kwin3_bespin) when i
reactivate it.

  kwindecofallback wait\'s for kde desktop effect
change using dbus and set\'s the window decoration
library according to it\'s state.

  when compositing is desactivated, a fallback
decoration library will be set, default:
kwin3_oxygen.
  when compositing is activated, the decoration
library will be reseted to it\'s default value.

Usage:

  Start from command line or add it to kde
autostart.

  kwindecofallback
  kwindecofallback

  optional passed argument is a decoration library
name to use itfor fallback.

  with no library name passed, kwin3_oxygen will
be used.

Requirements:
  KDE4 >= 4.x

Build:
  mkdir build
  cd build
  cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
  make
  make install

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Creative Developer – iOS/Android & Frontend m/w
- COSMOTO · Konzept, Design & Propaganda -
vollzeit
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=395276
------
Praktikant - Symfony - Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE Software und Datenbankentwicklung GmbH
- praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=230185

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/