Flickr KIO 0.1

David Edmundson kde at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 22:59:55 CEST 2010

Name: Flickr KIO
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Filemanager
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=125714

 First release of a flickr KIO.

KIO slave for browsing Flickr from within KDE.
Access files directly from dolphin or gwenview.

Originally started to help someone out on KDE
Brainstorm, but no-one gave any feedback at all so
I promptly got bored and started something else.

Decided I should upload this (as it works) in case
anyone finds it useful or wants to continue it.

http://dev.sharpley.org.uk/temp/flickrk ...
0.1.tar.gz
Requires libQJson

Standard compile instructions:

Make the direktory build: mkdir build
Change into the directory: cd build
run:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
make

change to root:
make install

visit flickr:// in dolphin

you can also do
flickr://some username@/
(you sometimes need to do this when it forgets who
you are too)

I\'d like to support galleries as well as
photosets, and some sort of searching. The code is
pretty straightforward from now if someone else is
willing to take it on, I\'d be happy to be a
mentor.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant - Symfony - Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE Software und Datenbankentwicklung GmbH
- praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=230185

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/