Copy Selected Tracks 0.1

Elric Best spiritofelric at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:16:41 CET 2010

Name: Copy Selected Tracks
Version: 0.1
Type: Amarok 2.0 Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=119179

 \'Copy Selected Tracks\' to device or local path.

This script will copy tracks that have been
highlighted (aka selected) from a playlist to a
destination folder.

Selecting Tracks:
In Amarok, tracks can be selected by clicking on
the track, holding ctrl and adding each
additionally clicked track to the selection or by
holding shift and clicking on a range of tracks.

Copy Tracks:
When imported, the \"Copy Selected Songs...\" menu
item will be added to the tools menu.

Importing Scripts into Amarok:
Amarok looks for scripts in the
~/$KDEHOME/share/apps/amarok/script/yourscriptname/
directory. $KDEHOME is likely .kde, .kde4 or
.amarok-nightly if you use Neon.

Pending Updates:
None at the moment, I generally wrote this for
myself to copy songs to my media device (mp3
player).  But I wanted to share if this is useful
to anyone.  If you have any ideas, I\'d love to
hear them.

• Thinking of adding an Artist/Album feature
which with divide copied files into an
Artist/Album folder structure.

Outstanding Issues:

• The progress bar looses focus allot and should
block users from repetitively clicking the okay
button.
• more...

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/