Events Plasma Runner 0.2

Alexey Noskov alexey.noskov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:59:53 CET 2010

Name: Events Plasma Runner
Version: 0.2
Type: KDE Improvement
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
http://github.com/alno/plasma-runner-events/
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=118854

 Events Runner
=============

This is Plasma Runner plugin, which provides you
ability to add new events or todos to your
calendar from KRunner (Alt+F2). With this runner
you may enter into KRunner something like
following:

* `event Project deadline; 13.02.2010` - create
new event with summary \"Project deadline\" for
13.02.2010;
* `todo Complete my work; tomorrow 12:30` - create
todo with given summary and deadline datetime;
* `event Something; 13:30` - something at 13:30
today;
* `event Other event; yesterday`
* `todo Buy new phone; in 2 years`
* `todo Complete site design; in 2 days from
10:30`
* And others...

Features
--------

Now following date/time specifications are
available:

* `today`
* `yesteday`
* `tomorrow`
* `now`
* Time format - `h:m`
* Date format - `d.M.yyyy`
* `in 2 minutes/hours [from ...]`
* `in 10 days/weeks/months/years [from ...]`

Installation from packages
--------------------------

If you are using Ubuntu Karmic you may install
package [b]plasma-runner-events[/b] from my PPA at
[url]https://launchpad.net/~alexey-noskov/+archive/kde[/url]

You can add this PPA to your system by adding
`ppa:alexey-noskov/kde` to your system\'s Software
Sources

This PPA can be added to your system manually by
copying the lines below and adding them to your
system\'s software sources.

    deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/alexey-noskov/kde/ubuntu
karmic main
    deb-src
http://ppa.launchpad.net/alexey-noskov/kde/ubuntu
karmic main

Build instructions
------------------

    cd /where/your/runner/is/installed
    mkdir build
    cd build
    cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIRS ..
    make
    sudo make install

(your $KDEDIRS is where you install your KDE 4)

Restart krunner:

    kbuildsycoca4
    kquitapp krunner
    krunner

Alt-F2 to launch KRunner and in the runners list
you will find events runner.

Copyright © 2009 Alexey Noskov, released under
the GPLv3 license
Idea by SebastianHRO, published at
http://forum.kde.org/brainstorm.php#idea85167

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Events/Business/Communication KDE e.V -
KDE e.V. - praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=74843
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/