Krecipes 2.0-alpha5

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:33:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I have released Krecipes 2.0-alpha5; my initial wish was to release a beta1
before the end of the year, I was reviewing/updating the user manual and I found
many bugs, more than expected. Fortunately most of them are minor problems, but
a few of them are somewhat important and they are the reason to release again an
alpha version. Due to the bugfixing I didn't get enough time to finish the the
user manual, it will be done in later releases.

I will try again to bring something with beta quality for the next release,
however if I find important bugs or many time passes before I finish updating the
user manual I may release another alpha version.

As in previous releases, Krecipes is not on string freeze yet.

See the changelog for details:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/utils/krecipes/ChangeLog?revision=1072215&view=markup

Cheers, J.M.