VisualNotification for Pidgin 0.1

Robert S. rschmi at gmx.net
Sat Jan 9 02:20:55 CET 2010

Name: VisualNotification for Pidgin
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Chat Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=118256

 visnotes is a plug-in for all KDE users who want
to have their pidgin being more integrated into
KDE. It informs the users about status changes and
new messages with pop-ups generated by knotify.

I was searching for a plug-in like this one but
couldn\'t find any fitting my needs. Others send
messages to knotify via the terminal, but this
prevented knotify to e.g. display the buddy\'s
icon. visnotes uses D-Bus to send all the
informations. Screenshots are appended.

To compile visnotes, you need Glib and D-Bus.

This is my first post, i hope i didn\'t overlook
anything!

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Praktikant Events/Business/Communication KDE e.V -
KDE e.V. - praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=74843

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/