Krusader 2.3.0-beta1 "New Horizons" released!

Dirk Eschler eschler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 00:23:08 CET 2010

Krusader-2.3.0-beta1 "New Horizons"
===================================
We are pleased to announce a new version of the Krusader file manager. As many
new features have been added to the development version, we decided to skip
the 2.2 cycle entirely.

Being a beta release we ask you to provide bug reports, feedback and patches
to make the upcoming stable as solid as possible.

The highlights of this release are:

- QuickFilter - Default shortcut: CTRL+I
- Actions: Back/Forward in history
- Option: Show directories first
- Selection dialog option: Apply selection to directories
- Filter option: Apply filter to directories

Notice: if you've got bugs to report, please do so using Krusader's
        website, and not using KDE's bugzilla (bugs.kde.org).

            as always, enjoy
                 Krusader Krew.

                      http://www.krusader.org

--