Enqueue one or more files in Audacious 1.0

Rossana Motta rossana.hell.no.127.0.0.1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 03:41:37 CET 2010

Name: Enqueue one or more files in Audacious
Version: 1.0
Type: KDE Service Menu
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=136380

 This is a very very simple service menu to append
one or more audio files to your Audacious
playlist.
There may be some already out there, but I
searched all over and was only able to find a
script for Nautilus, so I wrote this little
service menu for myself, because I am a service
menu junkie!

Works whether Audacious is already running or not
- in the latter case Audacious will be started.
The files are appended at the end of your current
playlist.
I tested it in Opensuse 11.3 but I think it will
work on any version that is running KDE4.

*HOW TO USE*
Just place the enqueueAudacious.desktop file
(which you find inside the .tar.gz that you
download from here) in your kde services folder.
For me (Opensuse 11.3, KDE 4.4.4) the folder is
the following:
/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.kde4/share/kde4/services/

Then you can right click on any audio file - go to
the entry \'Actions\' and select \'Enqueue With
Audacious\' (as the screenshot shows).

Ciao! :)

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Software Developer (PHP) - h i v e 01 gmbh - full
time employee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=333915
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/