abbina_subs 1.0a

Felice Murolo linuxboy at fel.hopto.org
Sat Aug 7 18:43:15 CEST 2010

Name: abbina_subs
Version: 1.0a
Type: KDE Service Menu
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=128426

 Often I watch movies with Italian subtitles. The
file contains the text of the subtitle is a
classic \".srt\" file, downloaded from websites
specializing in subtitles.

Before I see my films I am forced to rename the
subtitle file, giving it the name of the movie
(unless srt extension), as to enable mplayer or
kaffeine (or other movieplayers) to automatically
open the subtitle file.

So I decided to create this ServiceMenu. It
allows, once selected video file and right click
on it, to automatically assign subtitles.