Calcuverter 0.91

Matt Matt dmbkiwi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 08:54:20 CEST 2010

Name: Calcuverter
Version: 0.91
Type: KDE Other Utility
Depend: PyKDE/PyQt
License: Other
Homepage: everydaylht.com/my-app/calcuverter
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=123712

 Calcuverter is a calculator and unit converter in
one. Furthermore, you can enter queries in plain
English. Normal desktop calculators always seemed
counter-intuitive to me. Why emulate the limited
interface (ie a numeric pad) of a pocket
calculator, when you’ve got the power of a
desktop computer and keyboard at your finger tips.
This is a very simple interface, with a lot of
hidden power. It uses the google calculator as its
engine, which means that it can do complex
calculations and unit conversions. If the
calculation is a simple mathematical expression,
the linux version will use the bc program, rather
than going online.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Praktikant - Symfony - Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE Software und Datenbankentwicklung GmbH
- praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=230185

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/