DoBeeDo 0.1.0

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Sat Apr 17 16:48:21 CEST 2010

Name: DoBeeDo
Version: 0.1.0
Type: KDE Groupware/PIM
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://github.com/Fxrh/DoBeeDo
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=123338

 DoBeeDo is a todo list manager for KDE that tries
to be easy and fast to use.

Features:
[li]Tasks grouped by due date[/li]
[li]Categorize your tasks and show tasks from only
one category[/li]
[li]Different priority levels-[/li]
[li]save additional text for tasks[/li]
[li]tray icon that shows if you have tasks to
do[/li]

Install:
 mkdir build
 cd build
 cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../
 make
 make install

[b]Note:[/b] you need to have KDE 4.4 installed

I\'m new to programming in general (this is my
first release :-) ) so there might be ugly/bad
code and bugs in this application. I would be glad
to get some hints if I\'ve done something bad or
wrong.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Praktikant Events/Business/Communication KDE e.V -
KDE e.V. - praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=74843

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/