KTorrent 3.2.4 is out

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:47:40 CEST 2009

Probably the last bugfix release for the 3.2 series. Given the fact
that bluetack has recently changed the format of their blocklist, and
3.2.3 didn't support this format, we have made some improvements, so
that the new format is now supported.

Next to this, several rare crashes have also been fixed, and some
fixes were made to the bandwidth scheduler. For more details take a
the look at the ChangeLog.

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release.
Downloads can be found on our website ktorrent.org

Joris,