Mplayerthumbs-Strips 1.0

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:50:07 CET 2009

Name: Mplayerthumbs-Strips
Version: 1.0
Type: KDE Video Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 This is a slightly hacked version of
mplayerthumbs and intended for those who have a
fetish for a \"picture-perfect\" desktop, whatever
that means.

The thumbnails generated by mplayerthumbs look
somewhat ugly, IMHO - that is, there is a thin
blue(cyan ?!) strip, and only on the left side of
the image!
So I decided to change the code a bit to generate
thumbnails with better-looking stripes -
delicious(I hope) black-white stripes on BOTH
sides of the thumbnail.

Hope you like it.

PS: This might replace your existing
mplayerthumbs.

PPS: This is actually really simple - I only added
about 10 lines of code - most of the work was done
by the author of mplayerthumbs :) (Excellent code,
btw)

PPPS:Installation instructions are the same as
that of mplayerthumbs, just check the README file.

PPPPS: There wont be a PPPPPS.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/